About : I am licensed to sell Auto, Home, and Life Insurance in PA. Please contact me for any of your personal insurance needs!
Description : - Joined Liberty Mutual Insurance in 2013
- Attended West Virginia University and studied Business Administration and Accounting
- Serving clients in Pittsburgh, PA; Uniontown, PA; California, PA
- I enjoy getting to know my customers and their unique situation, needs and personal circumstances
- My goal is providing you with quality coverage at a fair price
- I work personally with my clients to recommend coverage levels and options customized for each life-stage
Please contact me today to learn more about our complete coverage plans designed to protect you, your home, and your automobile.
127 Anderson St. Suite 202 - Timber Court, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Distance: 44.1 Miles
Recent Facebook Posts:
Your tire treads keep your car from sliding on the road. Check them regularly so you’re safe in any weather. Get more helpful tips: https://lmi.co/tiresafety.
Searching for a new home can be a daunting task, but this checklist can help make the search less overwhelming.
Do you have life insurance, Phil? Because if you do, you could always use a little more, I mean, who couldnt? But let me tell something - I gots a feeling you aint got any. Am I right or am I right or am I right?.