About : I am licensed to sell Auto, Home, and Life Insurance in PA. Please contact me for any of your personal insurance needs!
Description : - Joined Liberty Mutual Insurance in 2013
- Attended West Virginia University and studied Business Administration and Accounting
- Serving clients in Pittsburgh, PA; Uniontown, PA; California, PA
- I enjoy getting to know my customers and their unique situation, needs and personal circumstances
- My goal is providing you with quality coverage at a fair price
- I work personally with my clients to recommend coverage levels and options customized for each life-stage
Please contact me today to learn more about our complete coverage plans designed to protect you, your home, and your automobile.
127 Anderson St. Suite 202 - Timber Court, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Distance: 39.6 Miles
Recent Facebook Posts:
Just because your apartment is insured by your landlord doesn’t mean what’s inside it is covered. Renter’s Insurance is the key to keeping your stuff safe for a low price.
Believe it or not, red cars don’t cost more to insure than other vehicles. There are many factors that affect your premium, but color isn’t one of them.
Your tire treads keep your car from sliding on the road. Check them regularly so you’re safe in any weather. Get more helpful tips: https://lmi.co/tiresafety.